Eligibility Criteria for BA LLB programme:
An applicant who has successfully completed Pre-University course or Senior Secondary
School Course ('+2') or equivalent such as (11 + 1, 'A' level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by the State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course, may apply for and be admitted into the course.
- Qualifying exam: The candidate must have passed 10+2 (PUC or an equivalent exam).
- Minimum marks in qualifying exam:
- General category – 45% marks (44.5% and above will be treated as 45%)
- OBC candidates – 42% (41.5% and above will be treated as 42%)
- ST/SC applicants – 40% marks (39.5% and above will be treated as 40%)
- Eligibility certificate: Applicants who have passed qualifying from outside Karnataka or from a foreign country, need to mandatorily obtain an Eligibility Certificate from Karnataka State Law University before taking admission.
- Such candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam under CBSE, New Delhi, aren’t required to obtain the eligibility certificate for admission to 5-year integrated law courses.